TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The main post on my original WAT/Cookout did not change to reflect the May 18th date. Wanted to repost to inform all the SA/Austin folks that the date changed...

I will provide some burgers/hotdogs/chips and beer ;)

So far I have CV swap planned, oil change, replace a bushing on my rack-n-pinion, and an overall general checkup on my Taco...

If you plan to come post what you would like to get done to your Taco...

I don't have a ton of tools, so if you got a tool box that you can bring please do so. I got some, but not enough to do multiple trucks at once...

Also if you plan to come please PM me for directions. I live near the Kirby area in NE SA so I am only about 1 hr south of Austin and about 30 min from far west SA. Got a house on a cul-d-sac and a garage and driveway space so we can accomidate a few trucks at once no problem...

Looking forward to meeting some new folks, see ya there !!!

Laterz :D

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
I will pencil myself in for the installation of my OBA system by Viair.
I will bring my tools and some beer!:xbeer1:

AWW CRAP, I just noticed your WAT is on a Friday. Damn,what time do you plan to start and finish? i could stop by after work.

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Starts probably sometime after 2pm or so. Will finish when we feel like quiting :) I don't work Sat morning so I am flexible. Come after work, there will be plenty of time to do the install. See ya there...

Chad

PS: I know Sat is better for most folks but I have to goto bed at 6PM on Sat so it would be a pain for me to hold it then. Fri is better cause we can work however late you guys want to stay :) and we don't have to worry about time as much. I will probably start the food around 6 or 7 when more people show up. If you want to come early feel free. Just let me know. I will send ph# info with directions when you guys PM me...

·
9,051 Posts
Thanks for the address and ph#.
I work off I10 and Foster Rd @ Lancer Corp., so getting to your place will be easy from work. Now the only thing that would keep me from going is if I had to be in Mexico that day -- -eek!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Thanks for the address and ph#.
I work off I10 and Foster Rd @ Lancer Corp., so getting to your place will be easy from work. Now the only thing that would keep me from going is if I had to be in Mexico that day -- -eek!
where is that company you work for? My folks live close to there and I was just wondering where it was.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I will be there. I need to do some small things to my rig.

looking forward to it, haven't had a WAT in a long time. I just don't have a place to hold them and I wouldn't feel right volunteering someone elses place. And My rig is well endowed, for a while.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Count me in! My 4 wheel drive will not engage and that is something I need to have diagnosed. We may not be able to fix it right then and there, but I would be so happy just knowing what is gonna need to be done. And I'm always down for drinkin' some beers!!!!!:xbeer3: :clap:

·
9,051 Posts
......I work off I10 and Foster Rd @ Lancer Corp.....
where is that company you work for? My folks live close to there and I was just wondering where it was.
Lancer Corporation, we design, build and sell beverage dispensing machines for Coca-Cola, beer, tea, juice and non-carb drinks. You can see our machines in McD, KFC, Hardees, movie houses, mom&pop stores.
I am their Senior Quality Engineer for new programs.
Lancer Corp homepage
It is located off I-10 East and Foster Rd. -- see post above.

·
9,051 Posts
It's here!

Well my OBA arrived! Damn it was shipped FAST!
I guess I will unpack it and see if the tank will fit where I hope it will fit.

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well my OBA arrived! Damn it was shipped FAST!
I guess I will unpack it and see if the tank will fit where I hope it will fit.
Good to hear, guess you will be there then :) Unless you can't wait to install it. Heck even if you do come by anyways, I did mention free beer right :)

Look forward to meetin ya,

Laterz...

·
Old School
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone else planning to come ?? If so PM me so I can send you directions...

Laterz,

·
9,051 Posts
Good to hear, guess you will be there then :) Unless you can't wait to install it. ......
You were right I could not wait to install it. This late morning I started the install. Finish mounting the tank, compressor, gage and hardwiring.
Only thing left is to plumb up the hoses and an outlet QD. But I need to buy a 90-degree fitting, so I can supply the air to the tank.
I mounted the tank under the bed. Removed the spare tire and mounted the compressor in my ammo-box.
I will post some pics up later on this weekend.
Need to go to Lowes tomorrow to get the fitting.

Oh yeah, I still plan to come to your WAT. Who can pass up free beer!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
You were right I could not wait to install it. This late morning I started the install. Finish mounting the tank, compressor, gage and hardwiring.
Only thing left is to plumb up the hoses and an outlet QD. But I need to buy a 90-degree fitting, so I can supply the air to the tank.
I mounted the tank under the bed. Removed the spare tire and mounted the compressor in my ammo-box.
I will post some pics up later on this weekend.
Need to go to Lowes tomorrow to get the fitting.

Oh yeah, I still plan to come to your WAT. Who can pass up free beer!
Nathan ,

I am pretty sure lowes does not have an "L" fitting because I have been looking for one for my air setup.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts