TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey sorry guys I just moved to Nashville TN from CO and can't seem to find a TN chapter or board anywhere. Is there even one? I'm looking for trails and such in the TN area and can't find any help. Also looking for meet and greets and events in the TN area if they even exist! Sorry if I'm in the wrong area guys.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Hey sorry guys I just moved to Nashville TN from CO and can't seem to find a TN chapter or board anywhere. Is there even one? I'm looking for trails and such in the TN area and can't find any help. Also looking for meet and greets and events in the TN area if they even exist! Sorry if I'm in the wrong area guys.
The TN board is in limbo, were trying to get it back up and running. There is a big number of people in TN on here.

Lately we have been congregating around the ga board.

There are plenty of places to wheel in TN, woolys, monteage, aetna, prentice Cooper, golden mountain, jellico, Windrock........all of those are around Nashville or east towards Knox.

Come over to Windrock and I'll show you around

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh ok I figured there HAD to be people from TN haha. I've been hearing alot about windrock on here and can't wait to make it down there. When is the next trip? Well crolison got another question for ya buddy, know anywhere I may be able to toss my lift on...I'll supply the beer lol! I have all the tools and can do myself which is why I really don't want to pay someone! I rub just a little with those 285's and its driving me insane, especially when I walk inside and see my lift sitting my coffee table doing nothing...However like I said I don't have access to a rack or compressor, or even garage(apt living blows), sadly since I moved. :suicide:

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Last I heard, the TN chapter was slated to get a sub-forum here on the VBulletin national forum... but that was months ago, and Shannon hasn't said any more about it ???

Anyway, we welcome anybody in the Southeast (and beyond) to post here ... actually, the majority of our rides take place in Tennessee (or Alabama), so its no wonder we are so intermingled with that bunch.

Hopefully someone can help ya get that lift installed! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I see...well thanks for the info. Yea I'm hoping so, at least a garage haha(apt living sucks). They yell at me for changing my oil, can't imagine what they would say if they saw my yota jacked up, parts every where, and me laying underneath haha

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
The Ga board has always welcomed anyone that wants to hang out here. The TN,AL and NC haven't been the most stable chapters they seen to come and go and come and go.......

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
There's a local Toyota club that's pretty local to me, but I don't have time to wheel right now anyways. The 4Runner is schedule to be lifted in the next month, or two. Already got the parts. Maybe then I'll be more inclined to make time.
well just pull an all-nighter you will have it done in no time! :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts