TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a head count for camping. I'm going to reserve the primitive side(right side) for us but I need to know a head count by Friday. Also what trails and group you want to ride in.

I know are coming:
Kyle(ATLRoach)- Hard
Brandon(not on forum)- Hard
Thomas(not on forum)- Hard
Marshall(MarshyTaco)- Mod/Hard
Alan(Alan1116)- Easy/Mod
Greg(Gregers05)- Easy/Mod
Christian(Link187)- Easy/Mod
Jack(Mad African)- Hard
Chris I.(Sloppytaco)- Easy/Mod/Hard
Chris E.(1moreyota)- Hard
Ed(Crawlrunner)- Mod/Hard
Thad(slivertoy)- Easy/Mod
Colin(Got Cope?)- Easy/Mod
Logan(Ramtooltaco)- Easy/Mod
Jonathan(REDTACOtjm123)-Easy
Jeff(tigerfan00)- Easy
Jason(Hambone303)- Easy/Mod
Benson(Blitanicle99)- Easy
Matt(Hillbilly_Young01)- Easy
Jordan(jwbehm)- Easy

Maybe:
Marc(Zman2day)- Hard
Greg(Yotaman)- Mod/hard

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Do you even have to ask?
got my lift a coming in the mail..Locker in a week and gregs tires
Ill try anything as long as nothing breaks haha

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Hell, my camper is already there (meeting Bud for a dbl crossmember at GSMTR) and my tires are aired down already! NO 'EASY' FOR ME SAUSAGE FINGERS! I GOTTA' CAGE & STUFF NOW - Bring it on RockGarden & SlickRock! Is it time yet? Are we there yet??????????????????????

Let's Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
im in for sure....ill do whatever trails i can without major carnage!!!

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ed you have your hysteer yet? If not no garden for you.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
You know im there.

·
Registered
434 Posts
im coming but seeing as how i have no armor past my skid and no lift...id prefer to ride with someone

so where ever someone has a seat open im down for those trails

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I'm in, the wife is a maybe, and Matt D. is riding w/us. We'll be heading up after work Friday night. I don't think I'll get a shake down before SETO so I'll be riding the usual trials to test it out.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
so when is the final datte due for this
june 1-3 is it huh?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
so when is the final datte due for this
june 1-3 is it huh?
Date is June 1-3

You aint my momma!:p
Ain't yo momma but you are going to need ever ybit of flex you can get and that front torque arm isn't going to help. I'm getting the need to wheel with you again Ed. You going to be ready enough for Lower2 on Sat?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I could maybe do Fri and Sat but my Wedding shower is the 3rd and I may need to do a bunch of shit prior to get ready for everything. I wouldn't count me in for now....plus I may be trading in the truck soon for just a basic full size and buying a 17' Nitro Bass boat.....We will see....I know...I change my mind like I do my socks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Kyle,
I'm In... need a camp spot... Easy/mod trails

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
AyAy Capn' Kyle, Hysteer will be ordered today! I'm glad you've recovered enough from the last outing to stomach wheelin' w/me again ... I shall be ready for lower 2 Sat!

·
Registered
743 Posts
Hell, my camper is already there (meeting Bud for a dbl crossmember at GSMTR) and my tires are aired down already! NO 'EASY' FOR ME SAUSAGE FINGERS! I GOTTA' CAGE & STUFF NOW - Bring it on RockGarden & SlickRock! Is it time yet? Are we there yet??????????????????????

Let's Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am selling my dual case crossmember BTW, $150. Budbuilt/ old Allpro/ trailgear style

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I will probably come one of the days, but dont worry about reserving a campsite for me. I will be working most of those days but I am planning on driving up bright and early and wheeling for a day and driving back that night.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I am selling my dual case crossmember BTW, $150. Budbuilt/ old Allpro/ trailgear style
Very interesting. Bud hasn't returned my call for a meeting time @ GSMTR so I'm very interested. Who's is it exactly? Why are U getting rid of it? Anything wrong w/this 'style' or yours in particular?

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
im planin on goin.

i was wonderin if i would be able to do the easy trails there, if not i need a ride.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts