• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vote for ride dates or post a suggestion. I chose these two weekends as to space the ride far enough from National Take Over but before college football opening weekend (Sept 2). VOTE!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I don't think I'm up for driving 6 hours to run something that looks like Beasley Knob. I would just assume go up to Tellico or something, it's much closer and I it appears that there are a lot more challenging trials there, too. But, I could be wrong and Uwharrie could be awesome, I've just seen the pictures on the web and they don't look like it's worth the drive. Please advise if I am mistaken.
I have an old magazine where there is a stock S-10 Blazer doing all the trails there???

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I would go just to say I went but it's nothing compared to Tellico. Also might bring my buddy and we can go to his uncles lake house that is right there.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alan11116 said:
is it worth a 6 hour drive, though?
I have no idea, Tellico never gets old but Id just like to wheel a different place every now and then and wheel with some new people too.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
zman2day said:
Either weekend works so far. How about an Either works option?
Ahh I didnt think of that :doh:

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

Talked to some NC guys at Tellico, they said Uwharrie was really tame. A lot of driving on flat trail to get to a few obstacles. Anyone wanna make suggestions on a different location? Dates will stay the same. Im liking Windrock.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
0stepside3 said:
8 hour ride?? Who you talking to? Milledgeville is only like 1 1/2 hours from here..
My bad I cant read :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Nah, they don't let Prerunners into the park Matt. That sucks.

Colin, at least you can wheel. That's all that matters right?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
ttt

Talked to some NC guys at Tellico, they said Uwharrie was really tame. A lot of driving on flat trail to get to a few obstacles. Anyone wanna make suggestions on a different location? Dates will stay the same. Im liking Windrock.
i've riden an atv up at windrock MANY times and there may be a couple trails i'd actually take my truck up. i haven't been in awhile but i'd go just to check it out. place is really easy to get to. 3 hrs tops and that is with a couple stops and taking your sweet time.
-daniel

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
04tacodrvr said:
i've riden an atv up at windrock MANY times and there may be a couple trails i'd actually take my truck up. i haven't been in awhile but i'd go just to check it out. place is really easy to get to. 3 hrs tops and that is with a couple stops and taking your sweet time.
-daniel
So is it tougher or more limited than Tellico? Or both? What about Etna/Tiftonia?

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
crawlrunner said:
So is it tougher or more limited than Tellico? Or both? What about Etna/Tiftonia?

x2 what windrock like?

Etna also comes to mind.

Never heard of Tiftonia.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
30 Replies
14 Participants
cmize
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing