• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
crawlrunner said:
So is it tougher or more limited than Tellico? Or both? What about Etna/Tiftonia?
never been to etna/tiftonia. i would have to say it's more limited than tellico for our trucks. there is a rock garden that our trucks won't make but there are some trails, more rocks and tek stuff. there is some mud but nothing i wouldn't drive thru. like i said before i think its more geared for atv for the most part but then again when i went i was riding 4wheeler. best to ask some tn guys who have actually taken trucks up there, they should know better than i.
-daniel

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
crawlrunner said:
I think Tiftonia is just the closest town?
Im actually itching for Beasley. When does it open back up?

·
Registered
988 Posts
A few of us-2 FJ80's, '85 4Runner, '95 4Runner, '99 4Runner will be at Riverrock on March 17-19. It's not a bad place at all-not Tellico, but it's fun and there are some really challenging things for you hardcore guys. $40 for the entire weekend with free camping and a band on Saturday night.

http://www.riverrockorv.com/pdfs/flyermarch06.pdf

I've never been to Aetna, but I have been to Windrock 2years ago. I didn't get to go on that many trails b/c it was so icy, but it seemed to be a lot of riding for just a few obstacles. Not to mention, that there were about 10 million annoying four wheelers there. Mostly four wheelers really-the ATV club has the lease for the land.

I've also never been to Uwharrie, but I was thinking about going in April with another group if it's worth a 420 mile drive one way. Just looking for a change from the 3-4 rides a year at Tellico.

I do want to check out Black Moose with you guys, Gray Rock at some point, and Morris Mountain at some point:

http://www.morrismountainorv.com/

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
dragr1 said:
Just looking for a change from the 3-4 rides a year at Tellico.
Ive already been twice this year. Saturday will be my 3rd. :eek: I guess thats why Im wanting to hit Beasley so bad, and I didnt get to far into it last time thanks to Right Foot Ryan lol

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
Ive already been twice this year. Saturday will be my 3rd. :eek: I guess thats why Im wanting to hit Beasley so bad, and I didnt get to far into it last time thanks to Right Foot Ryan lol
Beasley will open 'as weather permits' in the late spring but it's SCARY then also. Slicker than [email protected]& S#!%. Since Lynne drives by it twice a day I'll tell her to keep an eye out for no 'CLOSED' sign & I'll let U know crazy man!

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Atta boy. Schweet SAS junk. :) Im jealous. Peace.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Not to sound like an ASS. I did spend 6 hrs smoking ribs today that I didn't get to eat cause all kinds of junk came up. But DO YOU KNOW HOW OLD THIS THREAD IS!!!!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
30 Replies
14 Participants
cmize
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing