TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many of the rest of you might be interested in a TTORA get together? Not wheeling, although that would be great too, I was thinking a big get together, grilling out, maybe just burgers and dogs, or everyone could bring a steak or whatever, or we could just go out to dinner, fill up a resteraunt parking lot with badass Toy's and talk some shop and hang out...any idea?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
sounds good to me

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Count me in.
Perhaps something light, a trip to the Premium Outlets in Dawsonville, and some light trail riding at Coopers Creek....

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm game.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SO what are places to go/ Who wants to host? I dont have a big place, but I think I can host one, once its warm, just have a big cookout and shit... I'm out in douglasville, which I know isnt the "center" of the state, so you guys tell me wheres good to go?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I think I may just have another get together at the house... We all know how that turned out last time... atleast some of us do haha

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Blitanicle99 said:
I think I may just have another get together at the house... We all know how that turned out last time... atleast some of us do haha

LOL yes!

·
Registered
489 Posts
sounds good to me. over in txttora we had monthly "meetings"' which just consisted of gathering at a restaurant or local hooters and talking and hanging out and even planning future runs. the city was divided into 4 sections that we alternated through every month for a meeting place so no one would get mad about always having to go in one direction

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
No you havent. We havent met up yet like formally however a few of us meet up on a regular basis just hangin out. Me and kyle went to bass pro the other night with a 2 other of our friends.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Is there a bass pro close to ATL? I've only been to the ones in macon and destin FL.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GaTaco said:
Is there a bass pro close to ATL? I've only been to the ones in macon and destin FL.
Only one I know of is up north of ATL, up on the way to Braselton. I could be wrong though.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts