8,407 Posts
ATLRoach said:
we have quarterly meet and greet.
every four years? :D

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Alan11116 said:
Maybe, we can get more than 4 people, this time.

And, it's actually in Suwanee.
ya it aint far from where i am alot...but cha just saying..

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Heck yeah we all need to all go out to dinner somewhere and dick around. Dont worry when it gets warmer those of us party animals. There will be more lakehouse events for the ones interested. Of coarse all gattora is welcome.

·
Registered
951 Posts
When ya'll wanna do dis thang?! I am down for this weekend, but will be workin next weekend. I am currently in another SWAT school this whole week and the next 3 days are going to be non stop 16-18 hour days, so I could use a few cold units and some laughs! Someone call me to let me know as I will be staying in the Atl area for the remainder of the week. If I don't answer just leave a message and I will get back to ya.

Chris, let me know if you are going so I can bring your parts and some cash back to ya.

Deuses bi*&%es!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
What does everyone think about actually doing it in ATL? being the capital of Ga and all, and it seems to be the center of where a lot of us are...
Say....The Varsity or something, once it starts to warm up a little.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i'd hopefully be down. preferably not this weekend though!

hey chris, sorry i didnt reply to your text, i was napping and such. we'll meet up one of these days

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
tweeder3410 said:
Chris, let me know if you are going so I can bring your parts and some cash back to ya.
Sounds good. I should be if we ever come up with a date and time. Hey are you selling the truck with the cb? If you are not I'll hold onto it for a spare.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
drguitarum2005 said:
i'd hopefully be down. preferably not this weekend though!

hey chris, sorry i didnt reply to your text, i was napping and such. we'll meet up one of these days
No problem. Someday...PM me your class sched, or what nites your available or whatever.

Get that bumper finished up this weekend? Since we didnt ever get anything together to go anywhere, I didnt know if you did or not.

·
Registered
489 Posts
04 Rocko Taco said:
No problem. Someday...PM me your class sched, or what nites your available or whatever.

Get that bumper finished up this weekend? Since we didnt ever get anything together to go anywhere, I didnt know if you did or not.
i dont have night classes it just always depends on when i have a random test or lots of work but dont plan this around that, ill make it work.

no i didnt get the bumper finished, i got my hands on a 240v welder only to find that my 240v sockets for oven and dryer are a weird type plug. my buddy is going to help me next weekend. he was busy cleaning his frat house for rush this weekend.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Cool Cool, I cant wait to see it on there. Check your PM's. Test Tommorrow? Let me know.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts