TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
talk about a bent housing!

my shiznit is all boogered up. took me 2 hrs to take the driver side shafts out. and three seconds to put them back in with a sledge hammer:D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looks like i am going to try out the rock assualt front axle housing.

takin the plasma to the old housing to get my axle shafts out. hahahahaha

·
Registered
87 Posts
looks like i am going to try out the rock assualt front axle housing.

takin the plasma to the old housing to get my axle shafts out. hahahahaha
I was pretty happy with the rear housing I bought.....Still leaks like a bitch but now it's from the 3rd casting being all fuggerd. Have you looked at the RuffStuff housing? Pretty sure they offer them with knuckles now.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, my ordering-thought process to get up and going by next weekend came to a hault when i realized i was sending back my full hydro and had a some credit with tg but did not want to pay a restocking fee so i told them i would like to try their rock assault housing. i already have the six shooter knuckles and hi steer ready to go. hydro assist is ready just need to install the ram and bleed the system. i am a true newmexitard... it took me two days to rebuild my old axle. now i am going to have to tear it completely apart again. mega suk for me. its a good thing i have a plasma cutter hahaha

oh yeah i am also setting up a welded third for the front and pulling the arb out. woohoo! then its time boys

lets fkn wheel!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hell yeah we are. as soon as i am done. that will be my so called shakedown. jsut gotta get ahold of johnson.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
weather sux.

old axle housing is off the rig. preping new axle housing for install. longer links came in for steering. so i guess i can say if the weather is good wrenching and drinking beers for me. hahaha
drained diff fluid and had some chunks of metal. uh-oh! arb still looks aight.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
6 Participants
yotajoe
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing