TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice. So what is OSH? A store or what, just curious. Thats a nice idea, i think my ass is going to tackle this process ASAP. Oh as far as your 3/16" rubber material, what was the cost and how much did u need? Did you also do the rear? This is very interesting as i have 3" Coilovers and a 2" bd lift with 35" MTR's that put mud all over up in my engine bay and water from puddles, soaks the sh#t outta my K&N filter .

Sean

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
Davis3000 said:
I have posted this in the past but just wanted to get this fawking newbie thing off of my profile so I am being post whore heheh!

For those who havent seen it,it's a few cheap mod writeups that you can do when you are bored and kinda broke.Enjoy

http://community.webshots.com/user/go4x4ndude100
hey, that's pretty good....for a white boy like you ;)

that type of BPV relocate is cool unless you have a lot of different weight loads in your bed (like me and my firewood) ; for that an extension bracket works best.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
OSH = Orchard Supply Hardware

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
83srtoy said:
Nice. So what is OSH? A store or what, just curious. Thats a nice idea, i think my ass is going to tackle this process ASAP. Oh as far as your 3/16" rubber material, what was the cost and how much did u need? Did you also do the rear? This is very interesting as i have 3" Coilovers and a 2" bd lift with 35" MTR's that put mud all over up in my engine bay and water from puddles, soaks the sh#t outta my K&N filter .

Sean
OSH is Orchard Supply and Hardware. The rubber material is actually 1/8" not 3/16" . I will be doing the rear in the future. I have templates for sale that way you just trace it onto the rubber.... attach and done!!!

I purchased 7 ft of the rubber and that was just enough to do both sides on the front I think it came to like 12.00 for the rubber lining

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hytenor said:
hey, that's pretty good....for a white boy like you ;)

that type of BPV relocate is cool unless you have a lot of different weight loads in your bed (like me and my firewood) ; for that an extension bracket works best.
Hey I have my moments haha I can do some thinga ;) I do agree if you are carrying heavy loads then it's better to just use a extended bpv bracket

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Andrew123654 said:
Do you got a picture of the rear bracket that is welded to the bed? Im thinking of just making that piece and doing the same thing with the rubber mats as you did.
I didnt take any pics of the bracket attached to the bed it was getting dark and I needed a beer so I stopped heheh. I actually used self tapping screws to attach the brack which was a PITA I recomend welding it.I can take a pic tommorow if you want

I am selling the template for the gap gaurds that will fit a 2" body lift...I will have the 3" ready soon

·
Registered
44 Posts
Davis3000: I have templates for sale that way you just trace it onto the rubber.... attach and done!!!
How much for the templates?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Davis3000 said:
I will just give one to you bud! Do you have a 2"or3" bodylift?
I am getting the Roger Brown 1"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts