TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
found some more parts in the garage :)
i am not sure if anyone will be intersted in these or even have a use for them but i figured that someone out there might need them.

i bought the front end from a GA ttora member to do my manual hub swap when he was doing his SAS and i have the leftover parts that i didn't use...
-left and right knuckles (these are the base 4cyl truck knuckles, nothing but the knuckles)
-left and right front brake rotors (these only have 5,000 miles according to the guy i bought them from)
-left and right brake calipers (w/pads)
-another spare set of pads.
$125 for all of it? or best offer.

-i also have my limited's ADD spindles and "hubs" (everything that goes in the knuckle)
no clue on these, if someone is interested let me know and we can work something out.

i am not sure if anyone has a use for this stuff but figured i would post it up in case anyone did.

e-mail [email protected] your offer if you have one.

i will try to get pictures of anything if anyone is interested.

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my bad, still trying to get used to the new board i didn't realize my location wasn't already in my profile here.

·
Registered
360 Posts
justinh said:
my bad, still trying to get used to the new board i didn't realize my location wasn't already in my profile here.
CV shafts? If so I will take them.
:D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, my old ADD shafts are both sold. the bentup boys had a great deal on some right below my post when i posted this.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no wheel bearings, they were pressed out of my old knuckles when i converted to manual hubs so i am sure the bearings are useless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts