TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sigh, I have a bunch of First-Gen stuff that I don't have a use for now... :(
Here's a few of the larger things to offer up to ya'll before they go to craigslist...
I also have a few containers full of all kinds of things, engine parts, interior parts, of course most interior stuff is RED....

Here's a stack of things... left and right back seat wall panels for 4Runner in lovely RED.... a driver's window glass, non-wing type, a sunroof glass for 4Runner, SR5 of course ;). Offers.... come get em for like $10 each.

Here's a container of stuff: throttle bodies, TPS's, intake plenum, injector rails, and a hundred other things.... frightening.... just to give you an idea... Have fun just identifying everything in the picture.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Good luck cleaning out the garage!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
BR get's honorable mention! Hey, is that the glass I need?... if so dibs.
Tim would prolly be interested in the 4.30 elocker too I'll bird dog him this way.
The 4.88 is tempting... I just can't decide if want the 88's or 5.29's... :confused:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BR get's honorable mention! Hey, is that the glass I need?... if so dibs.
Tim would prolly be interested in the 4.30 elocker too I'll bird dog him this way.
The 4.88 is tempting... I just can't decide if want the 88's or 5.29's... :confused:
hey Ted, that glass is yours, do you still work down here? 5.29s are a bit steep... unless you're running.... 42s? I think 4.88s are best with 33's - 35's don't you think? You should get them anyhow. In that bucket are some other goodies, a 22r flywheel, a never used exhaust manifold, about 10 rocker assemblies (parts all apart) .... grab bag! I should give you whatever you want after the deal on the topper buddy!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
I want that e-locker, but have no spare cash. Anyone wanna finance? Haha

GLWS

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
hey Ted, that glass is yours, do you still work down here? 5.29s are a bit steep... unless you're running.... 42s? I think 4.88s are best with 33's - 35's don't you think? You should get them anyhow. In that bucket are some other goodies, a 22r flywheel, a never used exhaust manifold, about 10 rocker assemblies (parts all apart) .... grab bag! I should give you whatever you want after the deal on the topper buddy!
Yeah working in Cumming... 5.29's are steep but so are the hills in Harlan!! :eek:

Give ya a shout next week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts