TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay kids, I gotta clean out!!
Can deliver to SETO or you pick up.
Prices OBO!!!!!!! Some free, just needs a good home.
Most parts off of an '85 truck or '86 4runner
PM me!!!!!

IFS rear housing (late 80's I think - got from jy). It has some janky spring perch pads that would need to be changed unless your were gonna link it ;) $20 Spoken for!!

Pioneer speakers 5"?. Had them in BR, worked fine but had to removeto make room for the cage. $15 comes with radio pocket and some other misc stuff. Spoken for!!

Free antenna ... you know you want it.

Free hook ... for hooking sheep ... (okay, let's don't go there) Spoken for!!

'85 or '86 headlights and buckets $5 for the pair. Spoken for!!

Free. Oil pressure idiot light sender. Cannot use on oil pressure gauge

Kfree Kshifter Knob ... yeah baby, yeah!

Free Pbrake cable roller goes on the fire wall

Crank case breather filter thing... good for 5hp lol! $3 Spoken for!

Power steering reservoir w/hoses $5. Spoken for!!

Free stock rear shackles (I think) Spoken for!!

Ok so I bought this inclinometer, dropped it, broke it. Bought this pretty nice dash pad and was in the process of hacking into the padding to make the inclinometer fit it... well, I lost interest and went a different route. Figured someone might want to make a gauge pod out of the two pcs. $10 (I got a whole lot more than that in the two parts) Spoken for!!

Starter, alternator, pully. No idea condition, I can't even remember why I have them.... $10 for all of it otherwise I'll scrap

Hydro shocks and new U-bolts ...eh, $15. From 3" lift Rough Country kit .. rears. Spoken for!!

Plastic overflow tank ... I think it'll hold water but I better check 1st if you want it... how cheap is free? Spoken for!!

Okay, I have 3 dagum old style master cyls. One looks pretty nice and clean. I think it came off BR when I replaced it with a 1" LC master. It may or may not work ... free, free, free. How much? Free but ya gotta take all free three

Battery box, plastic for like a boat or something. $5

110v motor. Came off a band saw and it works, step pulley included (a $9 dollar value). $10

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Interested in the overflow tank. Can you bring it to SETO?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Ted, bring the headlights to SETO. I'll take em. Thanks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Dibs on the power steering res, ill even come pick it up.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ted, I'll take the tow hook. Thanks
Ok

Hey Ted! Can you hold the dashpad for me? The one in my 88 4Runner is also warped and cracked (worse than a career politician!)
I've hacked out the padding where the incli/alti goes just so you know. And how long am I gonna hold onto it?? the idea is to clean out my garage!!! :D

Inclineometer spoken for by someone else already...

Ted, bring the headlights to SETO. I'll take em. Thanks.
Ok

Dibs on the power steering res, ill even come pick it up.
Ok - thought you wanted something weldereedded on yur rig too??? Cmawn!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'll take the shocks if they are not spoken for.

sent from between here and there

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still a few items left!!! Lemme know cause I can bring it to SETO!! Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts