1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alot of the jeep guys were impressed with my pretty stock tacoma, one guy talked about looking into buying one, i cant wait until i get sliders then i dont have to take it easy
if any of yall live in alabama look into join caos offroad club i think alot of ttora people are in it also, they do alot of trail rides

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have pics of the same rock buggy on trails here in mobile. It was his first bringing it out. Was he from Louisiania?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
alabamatacomaguy said:
Heres some pics My friend took at gardendale, AL on Saturday. Fun ride. Not to many of my truck, because they werent my pictures.
Enjoy.

http://community.webshots.com/album/242040309rTKSNn
Is that a shackle you've got attached to your frame on the driver's side? If you've got it through one of the holes on the frame, I'd be careful not to tear the metal, Taco front ends are made of tin foil.

Looks like some nice rigs on that run, good pics.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
yeah those damn rocks probably have ate 50K bucks in swampers over the years, but hell you got to do something to get to dry stuff or your ass aint going anywhere. ive seen plenty of auto tranny's blow the hell up though from doing that though :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
We I thought that was him. The trails I ride sometime here in mobile had a few spots he couldn't make it through. But Brian Richman the owner of the lime green dodge on the cover of November 2004 issue of Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad had lil problem. Steves offroad the offroad shop I use here in mobile built the dodge.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
alabamatacomaguy said:
that buggy is rumored to be in the top truck challenege, the one thats normaly at gray rock on 49 iroks

nope, the truck that has 49's on it is buggy mikes, here is a picture of his, i dont really like the way this buggy looks though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts