TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine that I wheel with occasionally has a jeep that he took to this thing called jeepskool held on rt 82 outside garettsville. I went with my '84 4runner and another friend with an 80 series LC and we tried it out. I usually wheel in wellsville and was open to something new. I ended up having a pretty good time and although the trails were mostly muddy and not as rocky as wellsville there was still a good bit of fun to be had. No HUGE hills but a couple steep climbs that were challenging enough. The guy that put it on welcomed the toyota guys with no rude comments about not driving a jeep. I'm planning on doing it again in October and give it a good recomendation for people with stock rigs to medium core trail rigs. There was a decent rock garden but my runner with 35's went right through. The cost was $20 per vehicle and that got you in all weekend if you wanted. There was a nice camping area as well. There is a website with more info. www.jeepskool.com.

\
\\

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Pete, are you going Sun March 8 to Jskool? I guess I will have to sit thru that class that morning but would want to catch up with you when I'm done with that. Do you know if any other toyota guys are going? I think my friend with the 80 series might go. Maybe my friend with the straight axle explorer too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
ugly's ok
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing