TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i won this thing at a raffle.... it was brand new i opened the box and messed around with it and my dad..... took the box along with the book to the dumb.....

i still have the GPS its self
Mapsource (new unregistered) and a computer interface wire to connect to your computer

im looking i guess to get $350 OBO out of it before i put it on ebay.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,421 Posts
I've crossposted this to a couple of geocaching forums I visit. Should sell pretty fast at that price.

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,421 Posts
MrGrimm said:
dibs dibs dibs!!! my 60cs just shit the bed on me
Should send it to Garmin. They are really cool with repairs. I've heard lots of stories of stuff being out of warranty being repaired for free. Garmin rocks! :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would for sure use this thing if i was located somewhere i needed it..... i was talking to a friend on a local board said with the map packs this thing is amazing..... its got a huge screen and you can do anything with it.... just with me messing around for 20mins with it.... 350 is a very good deal...

·
Registered
358 Posts
ShowStop said:
Should send it to Garmin. They are really cool with repairs. I've heard lots of stories of stuff being out of warranty being repaired for free. Garmin rocks! :)
that is what i was thinking. my 60cs just turns off. apparently it has something to do with a contact with the circuit board. well i accidentally broke the contact and cant find a new one so i saw this ad and was like "hell yea"

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,421 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts