TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i won this thing at a raffle.... it was brand new i opened the box and messed around with it and my dad..... took the box along with the book to the dumb.....

i still have the GPS its self
Mapsource (new unregistered) and a computer interface wire to connect to your computer

im looking i guess to get $350 OBO out of it before i put it on ebay.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i would for sure use this thing if i was located somewhere i needed it..... i was talking to a friend on a local board said with the map packs this thing is amazing..... its got a huge screen and you can do anything with it.... just with me messing around for 20mins with it.... 350 is a very good deal...

·
Registered
450 Posts
ShowStop said:
Should send it to Garmin. They are really cool with repairs. I've heard lots of stories of stuff being out of warranty being repaired for free. Garmin rocks! :)
that is what i was thinking. my 60cs just turns off. apparently it has something to do with a contact with the circuit board. well i accidentally broke the contact and cant find a new one so i saw this ad and was like "hell yea"

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
22,475 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.