TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone done any gas filler relocation on a 86' truck. i'm trying to move it forward so that i can cut my fenders.

·
Registered
113 Posts
How much fender are you wanting to cut? I cut off a ton of fender and still wasn't even close to the gas filler.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh I see...umm, cut it out and move it. I got my stuff if you can use any of it. I'm not using the stock tank. hell you can have the tank if you'd like and the filler hose is in a different spot.

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
cut it out, cut an identical as possible hole where it wont be in the way and weld it back in. Patch the old hole. It would be some work but worth it if you want the clean look.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You want from the tank up to the gas door? Or just the part at the top? I'll send it to you for like $20 shipped if it's just that tube you want.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, let me try and move the one i have now, if it doesnt work ill shoot you a message!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Of mine? That's the only one I have right now ... the silver "box" is an RCI fuel cell in the back of my 4Runner. The filler is the one that came with it, right into the top. The yellow rag is around the neck in case any drips out of the pump hose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts