TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up --- the domain Georgia TTORA renews on 9/21/16 for 1 year for a cost of $15.

I'll continue to renew the domain on GA-TTORA's behalf if y'all want.

I'd appreciate any contributions to this cost, please paypal a gift to nicole @settora.com if you'd like. Anything over $15 will go towards additional years of renewal.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
IMO (and my opinion doesnt matter since i dont live in GA anymore) ...it looks like the page doesn't really get used for anything. I dont see the point in having it, but maybe others feel differently. But its up to the chapter prez and the good people of Georgia.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMO (and my opinion doesnt matter since i dont live in GA anymore) ...it looks like the page doesn't really get used for anything. I dont see the point in having it, but maybe others feel differently. But its up to the chapter prez and the good people of Georgia.
I agree the pages don't see much use, and this was discussed last time. But now TTORA is "not the same TTORA" .... there was a long standing requirement that chapters maintain a webpage. $15 isn't a large cost for it if the GA guys wish to keep it. Once it's gone, its gone though. much like georgiattora.org that was lost last time.

it has always been available for updates, if anyone wishes to do so.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He certainly did. Katie did it last year, I did it this year.
I'll add that to the website... :grin2:

Alan&Katie: Official sponsors of GA-TTORA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts