TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone be interested in doing Harlan mid-late July?

prob a Thurs-Sun or Fri thru Mon deal (drive down 1 day, wheel 2 days, drive dack 1 day)

Me & Brandon (the guy with the blue TJ some of us have wheeled at Wellsville with before) would like to get a group together to do this this summer

I picked that time frame as its a midway point between a couple other events I'm planning on attendingso it allows me time for repairs and building up money for fuel to make these trips

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I'd be interested too.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet

anybody got a preference on which weekend?

I'm betting it will be packed the holiday weekend which leaves the weekends of the 14th,21st or the 28th as options

Also anyone prefer Thurs-Sun or Fri-Mon?

Or should I just pick something and hopefully it will work for you guys?

Once we get some dates I'll crosspost this on the KY chapters forum and maybe we can get a few of them as well

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
sweet

anybody got a preference on which weekend?

I'm betting it will be packed the holiday weekend which leaves the weekends of the 14th,21st or the 28th as options

Also anyone prefer Thurs-Sun or Fri-Mon?

Or should I just pick something and hopefully it will work for you guys?

Once we get some dates I'll crosspost this on the KY chapters forum and maybe we can get a few of them as well
I don't have any preference. It'd probably be better if you pick...

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
not even the usual list of excuses?:confused:
Hey that resembles some one I know.:D I want to go so I will check around and see what is going on. I have to find out if I am on call or just get revenge and stiff a guy with call like he stiffed me, and don't tell him about it.:mad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts