TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the intrest level in having stay the trail put on a demonstration for us at a meet and greet? Who would make it a priority to attend? Would likely be a saurday in denver.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Will they bring free things? Nothing says stay the trail like a soda koozi :D

Haha. But seriously...same question as Kyle.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know. Haven't talked to em yet. Wanted to make sure people would show up before I spend my time and theirs on it.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Interested. More so interested the closer to me it is.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Location will likely be partially dictated by them. My guess is that they would go over what they do as an org and general trail manners/ways to try and keep trails open. Stuff we all do or should know but the networking would be valuable in getting the club more invoved in cleanup type activities with them.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, anything to keep our favorite trails from suffering the same fate as so many others and ensuring we are happy wheelers in the future. I'll be there if I can.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool sara from stt is gonna call me the begining of next week. Would like to see atleast 20 people show if we do anything though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
If it happens I'm in (assuming work doesn't have me out of town).

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She called and left a message yesterday but due to work I wasn't able to get back to her. Hopefully this afternoon

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Talked to sara today. Best fit for us and here would be a quick bit about stt and then just a normal meet and greet networking between her and us. Denver area location works best so it looks like that will be the next meet and greet.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts