TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been thinking about getting ready for my next big change, I'm just not sure what. I have been reading around and i'm thinking that the next thing should be gears and a rear locker, but not sure if i am missing something else that i should do first. Just want my best bang for my buck. I am running a 90 pick-up with 33's, 6" lift, and armor (front and rear bumper skid plate). The gears are stock and front and rear are both open/open. just would like to be able to get out and do more things with it. I know that we all have been there and just was looking for some opinions.:D

·
7,735 Posts
So i have been thinking about getting ready for my next big change, I'm just not sure what. I have been reading around and i'm thinking that the next thing should be gears and a rear locker, but not sure if i am missing something else that i should do first. Just want my best bang for my buck. I am running a 90 pick-up with 33's, 6" lift, and armor (front and rear bumper skid plate). The gears are stock and front and rear are both open/open. just would like to be able to get out and do more things with it. I know that we all have been there and just was looking for some opinions.:D
I didn't see sliders in that list, they would be a good idea. with the 3.0 and 33's and no gears, I'd say that should be next...

what kind of wheeling do you do?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sliders are on the list...just on the b-day list lol. So i have those covered and there not to big on the budget. i have been doing moderate trails and i am to the point of wanting to do more difficult trails. I just dont want to have to go around the harder parts, just want to go over them!:(

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I think you are dead on.. Gears and a locker for sure!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advice. I will be getting the gears and locker soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts