TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I just bought this game a few days back. Freakin awesome, highly recomended. Havent payed it on live yet but may tomorrow night. The gameplay is awesome. Kind of a horror/sci-fi shooter (not quite halo 2 sci-fi lol).

Anyone else play it?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Kyota said:
Yeah I just bought this game a few days back. Freakin awesome, highly recomended. Havent payed it on live yet but may tomorrow night. The gameplay is awesome. Kind of a horror/sci-fi shooter (not quite halo 2 sci-fi lol).

Anyone else play it?
Yeah I played it on my friends XBOX and though i'm not much into video games, i thought it was kinda cool.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Best graphics I've seen on a console yet. Levels are extremely detailed and the gore factor is right up there. Nice splash effects with the shotgun :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
I like the gameplay.....more strategy involved instead of just running and shooting....plus the graphics are amazing....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just played H2 for the first time in several weeks. I got all the buttons screwed up lol. Then I played 1 match on live, BTB Skirmish. 4/6 on my team quit. The other tem had 5 players. We tied them 2-2 lol. It was pathetic haha.

Rather play gears of war though. No doubt I'll get halp 3 though, AND FORZA 2!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Career mode is way too short, beat it in 2 days.

But the multiplayer is awesome and live is fun. Once it has the crowd online that Halo has it will be rediculous.

I still think Ps3 has smoother graphics.

Balls on chin.

·
Registered
356 Posts
If you guys like that game i think you would like RainbowSix Vegas... That game is crazy... ive played it for about 2 days now and im hooked... :D
Graphics range right up there with Gears of war...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts