TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so.... is ECGS still the best place to go? anyone here still do them, or if i take my time and follow some instructions should i be ok? i watched anthony put a few sets in back in the day....

·
Registered
785 Posts
so.... is ECGS still the best place to go? anyone here still do them, or if i take my time and follow some instructions should i be ok? i watched anthony put a few sets in back in the day....

i just ordered a complete 3rd from marlin. i am more than happy with it. they were a few hunderd cheaper than ecgs, and they actually answered my emails too. i got my complete 3rd 8 days from the day i ordered it, even though they told me there was a 2 week wait time. what type of gears are you looking for? im parting a rig right now that has 5.29 open in the front and 5.29 locked in the rear.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Gotten 3 diffs from
Ecgs and been excellent.

8" v6 Detroit 5.29 nitros
8.4" Detroit 5.29 nitros
7.5" rev open 5.29 nitros

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meh i would rather put gears into a third that i know what it looked like before i started.... not order a third....

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Go to brian fatkid. He's done all mine and will keep having him do them for me. Super fair price too

was just looking on ecgs.... between the master install kit, gears, and lockrite for the rear its only 130 more for one of their shipped setups.... i need to talk to brian....

·
Registered
350 Posts
How much do you charge Brian? I have someone to do the rear I got from you but he has never done these clamshell fronts so i'd feel more comfortable with someone who knows what he's doing... And just by a long shot do you have a spare front diff that would fit a 99 limited runner?

Bobby

Sorry for the thread jack...

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah... but 130 seems too cheap.... im just sayin.... i would rather have you set em up once i get them.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Another vote for Brian.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts