TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
You could try maximum offroad on arville by the orleans.

or Collin @ Ted Weins Custom 4x4 off Las Vegas Blvd @ Oakey

or maybe Burley Motorsports on Craig near 1-15

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
First, you need to find some gears. A bunch of us on Toy120 are looking to re-gear our 4Runner's also. But nobody has them yet. I want 4.56's in my034runner too. The guy's with the V8 want to go to 4.88's.

All Pro is supposed to be getting some gears, you might want to try to see if they have any yet. I need to check back with them also. They didn't have any a couple of months ago. :saw: :welder:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Call the folks at All Pro they are receiving 4 to 5 sets of gears each month from a gear cutter in Japan. Get your credit card ready, because they aren't cheap. The fronts will run you $500 for just the R&P and the install kit is probably another $300 through All Pro.

·
Registered
704 Posts
i have sent a bunch of customer to adams driveline. they are good and reasonable on price. they are off of sunset near boulder highway. or i could do the install

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
mandzach said:
So who has had gears installed here in Vegas?

I have heard good things about this place... Ted Wiens Custom 4x4 off Las Vegas Blvd @ Oakey but would like to hear other's opinions.

PM Damaged110, he's the best person to work on your truck.
He's the only person I trust to keep my034runner in tip top shape!

And yes, All Pro has the 4.56's in stock. :saw:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
my034runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing