TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a $1000 back from my taxes and im going to use it to get a few things fixed on the truck. I need to know a good place to get geers dun arund the Ft collins area. And im guessing the thing to go with would be 4.88s. I have a 4cyl on 32s and i do alot of high way driving eavry day.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
You Should go with 4.56 gears, and you have horrible grammar. Good luck with both:)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why 4.56? I have ben told to but 4.10s, 4.88s, and 4.56s in this truck. But no good reasons why. I have a set of 4.10s. The truck is my dally driver its probably never going to get 33s and I have to do a lot of distance driving with it. I really need a gear set that will benefit that and not the off road stuff. Its not even going to get lockers. I wanted to do that but I don’t have the money and I don’t think I ever will at this point.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s what I was told a while ago. I picked up a set of 4:10s from some one that changed gears. I just need to get them put in. But after I moved out here evry one started telling me 4:10s were no good and I should go with 4:88s. Im trying to get the truck back to stock gears or as close as I can get it with 32s. Im more interested in on road performance and gas milage then any thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts