1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
739 Posts
did you end up getting this sc? i have a 2nd gen for sell if you might be interested. it was off a 4 runner that had a 1st gen that went bad and they put this on for only 20,000 something miles before they took it off. has the tensioner, hoses, hardware etc... $1200 seems to be in good shape and was always serviced on time by toyota according to the owner which is a friend of mine and i know he always took care of his stuff, i was gonna put it on my rig but going a different direction now

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you end up getting this sc? i have a 2nd gen for sell if you might be interested. it was off a 4 runner that had a 1st gen that went bad and they put this on for only 20,000 something miles before they took it off. has the tensioner, hoses, hardware etc... $1200 seems to be in good shape and was always serviced on time by toyota according to the owner which is a friend of mine and i know he always took care of his stuff, i was gonna put it on my rig but going a different direction now
I wish i could snag this off you but i sold the truck for a 97 landcruiser :cool:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hey,

Can you PM me more information?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts