TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i bought a set of general grabbers on friday, they arrived on tuesday and i had them mounted same day. these are honestly some of my favorite tires, there a race design tire. there super grippy and super good in the rain sand snow and everything else. i love them. they balanced so easily and are super quiet even at 80mph !

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
there your favorite tire and youve ran em for a couple days? red letters are GAY

·
Registered
556 Posts
They are bad ass but always too expensive when I was looking. I bet they are great tires.
The red letters match his truck. :rolleyes:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
I like the red bling lettering...
so much... that I'd have mounted them inward...
just so's I couldn't scuff 'dem up with curb rash

tho' those are still not on par with the Deere mud flaps :D

mind sharing with the world what size (specs) you bought...
and maybe what you mounted them on ?

congrats on the new tires... hope they serve you well ;)

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
he's a closet kweer.
u would know. i saw ur number in my ex phone. HE was pissed i went through it without him knowing. Just screwin with ya

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Size is 33x12.5 on a 15x8 And as for the red letters I thougt the same thing about mounting them red in so as not to scuff but o well. I paid 903 shipped to my door for all 4 from tire buyer.com

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
u would know. i saw ur number in my ex phone. HE was pissed i went through it without him knowing.
yer queer ? :eek:

meh... yer secret's safe with me ;)

I just wanted quote that for the record :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Size is 33x12.5 on a 15x8 And as for the red letters I thougt the same thing about mounting them red in so as not to scuff but o well. I paid 903 shipped to my door for all 4 from tire buyer.com
I think he was joking about mounting them 'red in' gringo...damn, where is the youth headed!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Joking or not I really did think about it lol and it's pinche gringo thank you lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts