TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd posted this here, but Marc reminded me I hadn't, so here it is. Lol

The event is technically called the Georgia jeep jam, but I thought it'd be neat have decent sized group of Toyotas and make our own "jam!"

georgiajeepjam.com

Highland Park Resort in Cedartown, Ga will be opening it's gates to Jeeps and 4x4s for the first time Novemver 7-9. Normally Highland Park is reserved only for motorcycles and ATVs and is a large host to one of the biggest hare scramble races in Georgia.

Here is the link to the event on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1548429328704684/

For those not on FB use the link at the beginning of the thread.

Event Schedule:

FRI - Arrival, Set Up Camp, Kick Back, Get Ready!

SAT & SUN - 30+ Miles of Trail, Obstacle Course

SAT NIGHT - Live Band, Bon Fire, Huge MX Track Night Ride Fun Trails, Easy - Moderate - Hard. No Extreme Trails.

Vehicle trail pass is $35 for one day, $55 for the whole weekend. There is a one time $10/person facilities charge which covers camping Fri/Sat, bathrooms, showers, parking, clean up, etc. Kids 8 and under are free.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Depends on the next couple of weekends and if I can get my junk in shape.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I passed this on to Georgia FJ Cruisers a few weeks ago and I think a handful of them are going to show up.

Highland park is my usual dirt bike riding area, and know the park and owner well. I have a few good dirt bike buddies helping out for the event. They should make it a good event. It is kind of weird for my Toyota world and dirt bike world come together

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I saw some pics on FB, so somebody turned up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
zman2day
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing