TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be a good idea to show some pics from wheelin on trails in georgia, or maybe trials around georgia(also since the other link doesnt work)....Hopefully ill be able to post some of my own in a while

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
There arent a whole lotta trails in GA :( Check out the events folder, you'll find pics in some threads.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Just a few from trails that are no longer open.

Anderson Creek.

Rut trail at Anderson Creek.

Rich Mt.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I remember hearing about it when it happened, but why did anderson creek get closed?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
2nd to last pic is the infamous 3rd gear wot in 4lo!
-daniel

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
88yota said:
Why? it looks like a very moderate trail or was it lack of lockers?
Have you never driven on GA clay after a rain? It was bad up hill in slop.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
ATLRoach said:
lack of lockers and tires..
Shut up boy I had lockers. Now tires was something else but I never got straped. :flipoff4: BTW where where you Of coures that was 02 or 03.

·
Registered
258 Posts
yep, i sure have...that's all we have here in columbus also...maybe the pics don't do the hill justice(most pics don't).....It just didn't look like an obstacle i'd do more than give a little gas in 1st through. oh well, question was answered. If ya'll wanna do some wheelin' get with us Havocoffroad.com guys ...we ususally wheel pretty regularly.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
88yota said:
Why? it looks like a very moderate trail or was it lack of lockers?
like other post said, no good tires. they were bald and WAY out of round! but when they're spinning so fast that the mud starts smoking it dosen't matter. long live tha king!
-daniel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Amicalola Falls

So yeah, I'm new to the board here. Bought the 4Runner almost a year ago now, and figured I'd see what forums were out there for it. Anyhow, I figured I'd share a coupla pics from our camping trip a couple of months ago up in the Amicalolca Falls area, whatever national park that is up there. I wish I had taken the camera on our previous trip through there. Anyhow, here goes...

·
Registered
38 Posts
yo

STOMPER said:
Just a few from trails that are no longer open.
Hey, I think I took like 6 of those pictures of you posted. It was with my brand new Canon digital camera in 2002, I think it had 1.3 megapixels.

Does anyone still have all those pictures from our rides way back when? I guess nobody wanted to pay pbase. I don't blame you, I didn't either.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I dont know what happened to the pics from the old rides. I dont even know who had the pbase account. Im guessing it was Brandonsince he was the web master back then. Hows things on your end Ben?

GeauxTaco said:
Hey, I think I took like 6 of those pictures of you posted. It was with my brand new Canon digital camera in 2002, I think it had 1.3 megapixels.

Does anyone still have all those pictures from our rides way back when? I guess nobody wanted to pay pbase. I don't blame you, I didn't either.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Things are going pretty good. I'm living and working up in Huntsville. I still got the truck, but I've taken off the mud tires and put some stockers back on. It helps on the gas mileage. Truck looks kinda funny, but who cares. I still got the MT's stored away if I want to ride again so no big deal. Now most of the trails I hit are on the way to where I am going fishing. I picked up fly fishing in the summer and can't get enough of it.

I think I still have some of those trail ride pictures if yall have somewhere to store them. If you don't I recommend photobucket.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
GeauxTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing