TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first of all, Troy now won't be at TO as he leaves Sunday the 19 th for Malaysia for a work emergency. So if I can get to Denver, or silvertjorn (from steamboat) on Thursday afternoon the 23rd or friday the 24th.... Anyone willing to get me to BV? I tried to get him to leave me the rental but no dice as legally I am not supposed to drive. Then I need to get back to DIA for my Flight that leAves at 7:30pm on Sunday the 26th. I'm more than willing to pay for All the gas.... Whatever you need, ( or 2 of you need) so I can make this event! Thoughts? Thanks all!

·
7,735 Posts
Sent you a PM Molly.

How much stuff are you bringing along? I won't have much space, but can probably give you a ride if we can workout a schedule.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I can offer to get you to the airport on sunday but cant help on the other end. My TO weekend is going to be hectic enough as is trying to make the longmont airport expo on saturday.

·
7,735 Posts
Looks like the boss decided to give me Monday off, so I won't be able to get you to the airport Sunday evening... looks like Jay might tho.

·
20,355 Posts
Molly I will be heading down late wed night or super early thur morning, dependong on when t get time to fix the truck. Likely won't be heading back til mon am though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm probably going down Friday mid-morning (maybe Thurs night after work but I kinda doubt it) and will be coming back Sunday, so I can help out one or both directions.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Molly I'm planning on leaving sometime thursday, and I have room. Can't get you to the airport on Sunday (going over to carbondale for a night), but can get you down no problem. I don't really have a schedule for the trip down, just want to be there Thursday. Give me a call if you want.

·
Registered
228 Posts
molly I heading down either thurs night or friday morning I am sure I can make room for you and i will be heading back sometime sunday if you need a ride to the airport also prob can swing that just pm me if this sounds like it would work for you

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all. Sorry for the delay. The wedding was nuts, and I have been without Internet till now. I have restrained my ankle even more badly than before at the wedding. Funny story for later. However, I am in considerable pain and may now see a dr in steamboat. Already saw a dr last week in boulder before I did more damage. I don't want to be a burden. I can't walk much at all now. So much, much, much t my dismay it may be crazy for me to try and come to BV. I have a friend in boulder willing to come get me and ferry me to the airport. So red brewer I will stay in touch with maybe still getting a ride up with you. But I just have to see about the ankle. As it stands I am already looking at surgery for it.... Thank You all for trying to get me to T O! Red and all so you have my cell is still 720.933.3071 Troy is now in Singapore and sends his best.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So what I am saying is 30% chance I come. If I do I have a way to the airport. I may see if the friend will maybe bring me by for an evening so I can at least say hi....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
K good to know. Thanks Doug!

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
hey if you need something to do instead of takeover i think i only have a 1/2 day on saturday.... it would be great to see ya

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll let you know Rich! I'm getting a ride back down from Steamboat Sat. I'm really bummed I am missing TO... But there is just no way with how trashed my ankle is and how much pain I'm in. So Doug save my T-shirts and enjoy the BBQ donation... :)

·
7,735 Posts
you bet Molly. I'd refund the money, but the shirt/food is already bought (I'm sure you understand). I'll make sure you get the shirts tho.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No need to refund Doug! It's my donation!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts