TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cell phone pics:
With front driveshaft installed had to ramp something.:) Locked and low it went right up, even with 50 psi. Didn't want to smack Faux's fender, could have went higher. All seems well. SUPER WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
cell phone pics:
With front driveshaft installed had to ramp something.:) Locked and low it went right up, even with 50 psi. Didn't want to smack Faux's fender, could have went higher. All seems well. SUPER WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
:kewl: :woot: :kewl:

WEEEEE!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tires look new...?
leafs look very nice, lots o flex
looks nice.
Michelins are military surplus. 2 brand new, 3 98+% tread. I've been street driving them for about 10 months, smooth running with zero balance. Will be AzRocks tested this weekend. Springs: 5" All Pro fronts, and 63" Chevy rears. It has pretty good flex, we'll see how the All Pro's hold up.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Damn.. that rear shot looks sweet. At first, when you mentioned what tires you were getting, I was kind of skeptical, but I'm really digging the look.

Looking good Stroke.

AzHobbes

·
Registered
676 Posts
cell phone pics:

looks good man. looks like you guys are gonna have a hell of a time out there.:woot: :driving:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
cell phone pics:

That poor bush! :D

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn.. that rear shot looks sweet. At first, when you mentioned what tires you were getting, I was kind of skeptical, but I'm really digging the look.

Looking good Stroke.

AzHobbes
Thanks Gabe,
The "tractor" look definately gets peoples attention. Once I finish up the sliders they'll add more tractor appeal, but they are wheelable none the less. Hopefully the tires do as well in the rocks as they do on pavement and climbing Erics truck.

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Holy poop pipe sliders! Looks good Mike!
Thanks. DOM and poop. Not done, but done enough for AzRocks. DOM is 1.5" .250 wall and poop is 2" .188 wall. Frame plates are 1/4 x 4 x 4 and gussets are 1/4 x 4" long and 3" high. Change of plans has rocker bars and step pads to be added later.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts