TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think its was gonna be drivin. Hopefully they did this so they can just repair the rust.

·
Registered
44 Posts
that has got to be the most ridiculous lift ive ever seen. but id totally drive it (but only on level ground)

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
That right there shows some awesome fab skills, not to mention the excellent and innovative suspension design. Who else would have thought of jumping over rocks using axle wrap. Simple, effective and truly an elegant design if I ever saw one. That guy must be some kind of real genus. I think I'm jealous.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Dick Foster said:
That right there shows some awesome fab skills, not to mention the excellent and innovative suspension design. Who else would have thought of jumping over rocks using axle wrap. Simple, effective and truly an elegant design if I ever saw one. That guy must be some kind of real genus. I think I'm jealous.

I'm not claiming to know it all, but how can you have axle wrap without driveshafts?

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I figured the driveshafts were still being fabbed. Don't be clouding the issue by stating the obvious and nit picking. You must learn to appreciate things for what they are, not what you think they sould be. LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts