TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a Gilmer run at the end of this month? I'm planning on going the 27th and the 28th, returning on the 29th. Who wants to go?

Please keep this thread on topic. Anything off topic will be deleted.

THANKS!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Im in, its about time I get to do some wheeling for a while. Look forward on hitting the trials with you guys!

Laters!
Jose

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please attend the General Membership meeting on Sat April 28th...we will cook you hamburgers even.

See you there
Laura
Laura,
Please refresh my memory...is the meeting onsite or is it held somewhere else in town?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I would like to go, haven't been there yet.

Now i can actually drive in the highway since i got rid of the old 3.58 gears:D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Alright, I'm 100% going at this point.

Carlos, what day and time are you planning on leaving?
X2. Just need to fight with the boss to get the day off:D It shouldn't be that difficult though....

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright, I'm 100% going at this point.

Carlos, what day and time are you planning on leaving?
Harold,
I plan to leave that Friday around 8:30 or 9:00 am. We can meet at the Belt/Clay if you want to.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
X2. Just need to fight with the boss to get the day off:D It shouldn't be that difficult though....
What side of town are you on? You meet up with us on the west side OR at 59/1960.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
ARe you guys going to be wheeling on Friday? If so, I may try to make it. I have to be at a wedding for Sat night, so I would need to leave around noon on sat.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ARe you guys going to be wheeling on Friday? If so, I may try to make it. I have to be at a wedding for Sat night, so I would need to leave around noon on sat.
Hell yeah. I plan to wheel as much as I can Friday and all of Saturday.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
What side of town are you on? You meet up with us on the west side OR at 59/1960.
OK, at this point I'm going for sure. So Please add me to the list!!!

I'm in the south-west part of town, well.... near the medical center. I hope to follow you guys early in the morning.

Since I've never been in Gilmer before, I would appreciate some advice in what to get in order to have a good weekend. I have camping gear and other related items already.

Is this place out in the middle of nowhere? or, would I be able to find stores within a decent distance just in case i need something during the weekend? I'm just trying to figure the amount of supplies, water, food, etc.

I googled it, but i don't know the exact location you guys are going.

Thanks, Ben.

·
Registered
532 Posts
OK, at this point I'm going for sure. So Please add me to the list!!!

I'm in the south-west part of town, well.... near the medical center. I hope to follow you guys early in the morning.

Since I've never been in Gilmer before, I would appreciate some advice in what to get in order to have a good weekend. I have camping gear and other related items already.

Is this place out in the middle of nowhere? or, would I be able to find stores within a decent distance just in case i need something during the weekend? I'm just trying to figure the amount of supplies, water, food, etc.

I googled it, but i don't know the exact location you guys are going.

Thanks, Ben.
the town of gilmer is only about 5 miles or so down the road from barnwell mountain so gas and extra supplies are nothing to worry about. camping gear, food/water, tools to fix your junk is about all you need.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts