TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Gilmer this past weekend with some Jeep buddies. It's been a while, trying to get back into the wheeling scene. Great weather, great time, and no damage other than a quarter panel on a JK

A little night wheeling

Coming up out of Shake, Rattle, and Roll

Old Camp

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
How were the trails? Im ready for Jambo this weekend. Looks like you had some fun

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trails were great. Did most all the 4's. Watched a couple buggies go up De Woody with 44-52" tires and rear stear. Pretty cool looking but not much challenge.

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Yeah Dewoody got way too easy when they filled it in alast year. We ran numerous times last trip out and it was almost comical how easy it was. Has it been dug out any since last summer?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah Dewoody got way too easy when they filled it in alast year. We ran numerous times last trip out and it was almost comical how easy it was. Has it been dug out any since last summer?
I went in Oct and it's been dug out and washed out a bit since then. I prob ran most every 4, and some where a little challenge (still IFS but locked F&R) but I wasn't up for trying De Woody without an experienced spotter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts