TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reserved for photos. Wendy's napping so once she gets them done I will put em up!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Can't wait. All the girls looked pro today! Ariann had a really good time! couple more girls gone wheeling trips and Ariann will be ready for her own soild axle rig! :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Definitely a fun way to end our camping weekend.
Didn't get many pics so hopefully Russ and Wendy won't mind filling that order.
Looking forward to getting out with you all again after my rig gets finished up.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics and web wheel in spirit!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Ella had fun too. That one ledge was pretty sketchy... we made it with a bit less clutch, tire and brake than we showed up with. :D
In my opinion she did the best out of all the girls! stock cases and ifs is a lot harder to drive then a sas rig with duals! All I can say is good job Ella!!:clap:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Definitely a fun way to end our camping weekend.
Didn't get many pics so hopefully Russ and Wendy won't mind filling that order.
Looking forward to getting out with you all again after my rig gets finished up.
keep us posted on the swap!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think they all did great! Super impressed that they pulled up all worried and rolled out like they had been doing it for years.

·
Registered
772 Posts
was in the springs today. we decided to wheel schubarth trail...didnt really want to have 4 hours of highway time today. we had fun...sounds like y'all did too. and we saw a USFS tacoma with an ARB and sliders:cool:

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wendy put em in her Facebook I gotta wait for either some down time tomorrow at work or when I get home to move em over

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok here are a few. I'm doing this on my phone so I'm sorry if the quality has been robbed

The gas cans belong to the atv guys who needed the full parking area but were gone when we got back

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will get the rest up ASAP. I'm up for it. I overheard some talk of the girls wanting a harder trail next time.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts