TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time for my girl to cart me around on trail. Anyone up for a ladies run? I know we have some female members and most of the guys know a girl or are dating or married so let's but out their rigs or get them behind the wheel. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet!! I dont care if wendy wheels my rig but i was thinking it would be a mix of rigs so a stock friendly trail would be good...Depending on turn out we could do somethinga little harder.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Mine hates driving my truck on the road and has told me she won't touch it off road. But never the less I will try again if this thing gets some feet and becomes a run. Maybe a good bribe because I am sure that once she tries it I will have to start modding her 4runner. :D

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My girl likes to wheel but is scared to mess up my truck. Even when I tell her it won't matter. This is why I was satin a stock friendly run so she can take the fj.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't
think that far ahead. I wanted to see if there was any interest first.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
180 Posts
We could come depending on the date, we are going to be taking a trip to TN in a few weeks.

·
Registered
772 Posts
im interested... just depends on the date.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I would be interested. gotta teach the GF how to frive a stick! lol, I'm thinking dual cases would be the easiest to learn on, can't stall it :D

·
20,355 Posts
Last year my buddy drove my truck through Moody hill. He doesnt know how to drive a manual, but clutch start cancel and 1st gear speeds made it easy.

·
Registered
556 Posts
My girl likes to wheel but is scared to mess up my truck. Even when I tell her it won't matter. This is why I was satin a stock friendly run so she can take the fj.
Everything can be fixed is the way I see it, sounds like you need to build up hers....lol so she can really let lose...Our moto is when in doubt throttle out, he does more than I do. However, all the body damage on the truck is from me...hehe:D

I'm in wish Felix was.....soon enough.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Her rig is rarely wheeled. We camp with it from time to time or take it to the cabin but I don't think it needs much more then bumpers a winch and maybe a leveling type lift. It's got some at tires on it now, factory locked and sliders. We wheeled it more while my truck was down but it wasn't anything crazy cause it was still new. After buffing out the pin stripes I said we will just use the truck for anything other then super mild and super open trails.

·
Registered
414 Posts
my last girl always bugged me to let her drive, i never cared enough. the new girl is now bugging me, WE'RE IN!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Any idea for a date/place yet?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
jenny creek! lol i haven't been up there for 2 years. would love to run it again. depending on schedules i might even let someone else drive the truck though she will probably stop after about 100 feet lol

1 - 20 of 82 Posts