TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks like a blasty. I'm totally jealous.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
What's the width difference between the front and rear of that white tacoma with no fenders??!! Like 3 feet?? GNAR

I like the rock version of Mad World, until they start screaming. Could have been a cool cover....

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Baja Belk said:
What's the width difference between the front and rear of that white tacoma with no fenders??!! Like 3 feet?? GNAR

I like the rock version of Mad World, until they start screaming. Could have been a cool cover....
Bahaha! I think it's only 2' 8" different. It's a S-runner axle and he has a JD front kit. It works well but likes to spit out lower ball-joints.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
TimF said:
Bahaha! I think it's only 2' 8" different. It's a S-runner axle and he has a JD front kit. It works well but likes to spit out lower ball-joints.
It would probably ride like a caddy if he didn't even have shocks in the front, just bolted a bar in place instead, and linked the rear. the front would ride outside the ruts (and thus outside of the whoops), and the rear would be the only thing hitting the whoops....or something like that...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Baja Belk said:
It would probably ride like a caddy if he didn't even have shocks in the front, just bolted a bar in place instead, and linked the rear. the front would ride outside the ruts (and thus outside of the whoops), and the rear would be the only thing hitting the whoops....or something like that...:rolleyes:
LMAO what the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk cause it's damn funny!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
TimF said:
LMAO what the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk cause it's damn funny!
Front track width rides in the ruts outside the whoops so that way only the rear axle hits the whoops, therefore he only needs a built rear and sicky wide front end ;) so when's huckfest part 3?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts