TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from Glamis and it is by far the best wheelin trip I've ever been on. I went with a group of friends and we had a blast. Thanks for all the advise in my posts before I went. Only got stuck once.

·
Registered
39 Posts
when is the big time to go down there for quads and stuff? My buddies and I want to make a run down there sometime but don't really know when the time to go is. Im in Oregon so its goin to be quite a drive but im sure its way worth it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Big_Red said:
when is the big time to go down there for quads and stuff? My buddies and I want to make a run down there sometime but don't really know when the time to go is. Im in Oregon so its goin to be quite a drive but im sure its way worth it.
From what I have heard Thanksgiving weekend is the big weekend.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
Big_Red said:
Thanksgiving and New years (in that order) are the two biggest weekends!!! I just got home from there! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Crash
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing