TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting ready to do beadsides on my tacoma and I cant decide weither or not to go with the 4.5" flare or the 6". My tacoma has a stock rear end but my wheels have a big offset and as of right now they tires stick out past the stock fender flares. I was wondering if you guys that it would look ridiculis if I got the 6" flares with a stock rear end but in a couple a months im gonna put a wider 9" rear end and wouldnt want to have to buy new glass. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
If you're going to have a matching width rear end with 12.5" tires I'd say yes. But if you're rocking the 12.5"s with the stock rear axle it will look stupid. But if you get a 66" wide rear end I say go for it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I will be rockin the stock rear end with 12.5" tires for a couple months. I guess I could sport some wheel spacers in the rear

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Noooooo don't put wheel spacers in I'd just live with it for a couple months. Those things just cause more problems!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
jermedic
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing