TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Steamboat for a couple nights. Wasn't sure if we've got any members here. I'll be going out tomorrow night and drinking. Sure would love some company! Old Town Pub, Sunpies, etc.
(970) 21seven-008six
-Jeremy

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
You need to get ahold of Tony and Davin. They live out near Stagecoach and are a ghoot and a half. In fact their Comany (Blue mountain cabinet company) is over near the car quest store back int he industrial park behind 7/11 and moots bikes.

I'll pm you thier numbers if ya want.

Oh and PS they make an awesome home brew!!!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I'm in Steamboat for a couple nights. Wasn't sure if we've got any members here. I'll be going out tomorrow night and drinking. Sure would love some company! Old Town Pub, Sunpies, etc.
(970) 21seven-008six
-Jeremy
Would love to if I were in the area, loved Wine Fest when I was there.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're busy tonight, but I'm gonna go out anyway!

There hasn't been a single snowflake today. I'm looking at a partially cloudy, yet blue, sky. It rained last night briefly.
Anyway, I decided long ago that I couldn't do my job while worrying about the weather. The only time I've ever been stopped by the weather is when the highway has been closed. I drove through the worst of the blizzard in December '06 in my Pontiac. I-80 was closed down in front of me so I took 76 to 34 and made it home just fine. No problem, despite the hundreds of cars in the ditches all the way there. I don't let it stress me.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's funny, I keep seeing texts and posts about people all excited about snow. Now I'm getting excited about it, too!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Woot! first day at loveland yesterday. It is on. PS, I have access to corporate passes (when we get them) so if anyone wants to go to the love sometime ask me. (sorry for the thread jack)

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Woot! first day at loveland yesterday. It is on. PS, I have access to corporate passes (when we get them) so if anyone wants to go to the love sometime ask me. (sorry for the thread jack)
Even though I'm new to skiing, I'd probably take you up on that.:xozzy:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Its cool i'm not a snob. The way I learned was by getting thrown in the deep end by peolple who were and are still way better than me. But it sure is fun. Probably will be at least a few weeks before sales and marketing gets their shit together enough to get them, but after that (when it is actually worth going anyway), its on. I work nights so anytime...

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'll put up a thread when we get the corporate passes. I can get them once a week, usually a week or so notice is nice if there is a particular day someone has in mind. There are two of them. I warn you right now though, any hippy jokes cuz I'm a Telemarker and no pass for you!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
I warn you right now though, any hippy jokes cuz I'm a Telemarker and no pass for you!:rolleyes:
I got a pair of Gara Firepowers sitting right here :cool:. Sorta put them aside for the board, and need to get a real pair of planks anyway, but...I could be convinced to bust them out. It's been a long, long while.

·
Registered
821 Posts
never heard of Gara firepowers. Do I get my Drum card revoked?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
You can keep the drum card, but the patchouli shipment is canceled. :lmao:
:rofl:

Seriously. Awesome bust! Black opps hewey's and everything!

So Eric you gotta take Troy to the Love. He used to tear that place up when he was a young buck at School of Mines. That was last century though.... :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Oh, old shit....:lmao: I ride Scarpa t1's, on BD Havoc's w BD 01's, Volkl Gotamas w/ Rotefella Cobra R8s, or Nordica Jah Lovs w/ Hammerheads, depending on conditions.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts