TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 2002 tacoma and traded it in last year on a 2006 NISSAN TITAN. The TITAN has been a good truck but damn I miised the TACOMA. Looks like I'm seeling the TITAN and buying a used 2002 TACOMA from a friend back in Florida. I 'm really looking forward to getting the TACO set up.
The 2002 that I am getting is MINT w/ less than 12k miles, lunar mist, 4 door, 4x4 TRD.
I never used this site b4, but looking forward to all the insight that you guys have, and hope to share some of mine.
Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sat in his garage...

My friend that I'm getting it from is THE MOST anal person I have ever known about any vehicle upkeep. He claims the truck has never even been out in the rain, and I belive him. He treats the inside of the bed like it is the hood of some collector car. Anyway, he has a work vehicle and motorcyle, so it had been on the road very little.
He called me last week and asked if I knew anyone interested in his Tacoma, so I jumped on it.
I'm more excited about getting this truck than any new one out there.

·
Registered
718 Posts
sounds like your going to get your hands on a great truck.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome 2 TTORA! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcome

looking forward to TTORA. I never used this site or was aware of it when I had my previous Tacoma. I'll be sure to post some pics once I get it and then the transformation begins.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
im just wondering...what did you get it for price wise?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
price is $17,100

I would have paid more because it is like finding a brand new truck. Like I posted b4 is is MINT. 2002 Tacoma TRD 4x4 double cab. It does have a 3" revtec lift, tinted windows and XM radio.
I sold a 2002 Tacoma 4x4 TRD extra cab last year. I've never missed a vehicle soo much. That one had a ton of aftermarket including the trd supercharger.
I'm looking forward to adding to this truck but I think I will pass on the supercharger this time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.