TTORA Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
I'm not very good Doug. I have to try like 5 times, though in my Kayak class I took at CU I was the first to roll. My Hip Snap is good, but the coordination isn't. LOL

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thats what makes it fun though, that thaught in your head that if you do this wrong you might get hurt or die.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Molly gets cracked ribs and black eyes just walking around her own home, though. So really she gets to experience that everyday.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
By the way Molly, how is the eye doing.:p

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
By the way Molly, how is the eye doing.:p
All better! The fractures are still there, but no more bruising or huge lump at my temple. Thanks for asking! (Big Gay Al voice)

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
You are such a tease...telling us now and making us wait until May for your beer drinking, mullet wearing, toe funk, nose hair showing faaawunk to get to CO.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You are such a tease...telling us now and making us wait until May for your beer drinking, mullet wearing, toe funk, nose hair showing faaawunk to get to CO.
Thats what she said!:cool:
I wish I could head thet way now, but gotta finish fawking skool.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
From all the pics I'v seen looks to be alot of gold extra cabs in CO. All those pics make me miss my gold Taco (Tanya).

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Are there many FJ Cruisers? Thats what Im beatin on now, and would like to get some good ideas on my build.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yup! Eric (Aka FJCruzer) is our resident FJC Bad-ass. He's done a lot of Mods. We also know several other FJC's who aren't on CoTTORA but do wheel with us from time to time (Tony & Davin, Athena, Una, Shane, etc)

I think most of them belong to the blue room (The FJC Forum Web site)

·
Registered
772 Posts
what company you guidin for in BV?

there are large Arky contingencies at both Noahs Ark and River Runners in BV.

·
Registered
772 Posts
21 - 39 of 39 Posts