TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to Orlando in April for a conference....we're staying at Walt Disney World....besides that, what else is there to do in the area? I've never been before and am deciding whether or not to take a couple extra days n explore....

·
Registered
154 Posts
fresh water fishing, all the disney crap. Check out see world and watch killer whales take out trainers?!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Orlando is full of things to do.Might be a bit chilly for Wet & Wild water park. Check out International drive not far from Disney or I think it's Hwy 192 it also has a bunch of crap to do.

·
Registered
179 Posts
There is so much tourist crap tp do - take a couple days if you like that stuff.

I suggest doing the indoor skydiving at SkyVenture.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Well your missing it by a month but Daytona Bike week is next week.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
You can hit city walk, it's free to get in. Lots of good places to eat and the bars open up in the evening. Lots of fun, I recommend Pat O Brians.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ton's to do

Iti's a tourist trap, u bringing kids, or just adults, if adults what age group. There's something for everyone from Gatorland to Downtown partying. citywalk is good but if your coming down with Single guy's, downtown is where it's at.

I live about 35 mniutes away in melbourne/Cocoa Beach area

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all adults...range from 24-35...co-ed crowd so we'll see what everyone wants to do.....I was wondering if it'd be worth it to take an extra couple days to explore....thanks for teh suggestions

1 - 17 of 17 Posts