TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK gold butte run Sat April 17th

meet 8 am leave 8:30 AM at the loves truck stop at I-15 and US93 at exit 64. all day deal bring big lunch and plenty of water & cold drinks

Love's Travel Stop # 340 12501 Apex Great Basin Way

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes you go under the freeway and it is on your left

·
1,083 Posts
I looked at Google Earth last night and saw it. For all the times I've been up there going to Alamo and Caliente etc I never even had a clue there was a truck stop there.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
They just finished building it. Saw it going up last time I went to Logandale. :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do you guys use for comms? Ham or CB?
FRS we usually have 3-8 vehicles

Hi everyone,

The SNLC run for this month will be held on April 17, 2010. We will be going to explore the Little Finland Area near Gold Butte, which is near Mesquite. We will be meeting at the new Love's Truck Stop which is at the intersection of I-15 and US-93 towards Alamo. Take I-15 north out of Las Vegas past Apex to exit 64. Take the off-ramp and turn left under the freeway, the Love's is on the Northwest corner of Apex Rd and US 93 (you can see it from the Freeway). We will be leaving from the Love's at 8:30 AM.

The run will involve some fairly easy trails and a 1/4 to 1/2 mile hike to get to where we can see the interesting rock formations of Little Finland. Male sure you bring a lunch, chairs, extra water for a hike. We will be gone most of the day.

Steve S. SNLC pres.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts