TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oops! 8/22-8/23

Going up again for my birthday, had to push it off a little bit this year for the Colorado trip anyone want to join? We'll be running the same trails and if there's time we can explore some others! Post up if your coming, 3 rigs so far

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Sorry chad, can't make it this year. I'll be on my honeymoon that weekend

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea we did it was a good time! Typical gayness was going around, no moonshine this year haha. We did suffer some carnage I broke my rear diff, blew out a wheel bearing and sheared a wheel stud. Adam (ADD) broke his clutch and lost his lunch

I'll try to post up some pics

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yea we did it was a good time! Typical gayness was going around, no moonshine this year haha. We did suffer some carnage I broke my rear diff, blew out a wheel bearing and sheared a wheel stud. Adam (ADD) broke his clutch and lost his lunch

I'll try to post up some pics
Geeez really? Did you wheel the Hundy or that Runner?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Towed the runner up, how's the new truck coming along Mike?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Towed the runner up, how's the new truck coming along Mike?
Slowly but surely, the front axle needed servicing as it was leaking and while I had it apart I pulled the front diff out and found the ring gear bolts were all finger tight :eek: Needless to say I cant get a good pattern on the gears so ordered a new R&P, should have that today, get that built tonight or tomorrow and start getting it all back together... need to wheel it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts