Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
425 Posts
I think they all look gay. Why would anyone do that to thier truck? ,Why would you spend all that $$ just to get it dented and scratched up. The first thing I think about any truck that's "built" with a nice paintjob is that the owner has too much money to dump into a poser truck. Rather than the money to paint it some rediculous color scheme, why not upgrade?? but hey,,, to each thier own.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
486 Posts
I got looking on the national boards and looked at some of your ideas ...

I think like a Mountain range from the bottom of your truck to the top would be cool ....I mean your truck is already green ...you live in Colorado ....it could look pretty bad ass ...

Like some trees that start from the bottom and go up the sides...

Just my 2 :2cents:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I could see that scheme (mountains) looking like ass too....it could go either way.

I commented on the other thread.
If you have questions on the actual painting/process, lemme know. I've done some painting and my dad does painting and body work for a living. If i don't know the answer, I know someone who would :D

·
Registered
486 Posts
I'm against painting it all together ...but it's not my truck ....and I guess I'm not into the military theme, the animal theme or whatever ...so mountains would be like a default.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
If it were me, I'd just paint it one color.

It wouldn't work well with the zebra, tiger, or full body themes but if you want some kind of design that could be put on with vinyl, do the vinyl and not paint.

I painted some stupid flags on my car which I thought kicked ass at first but they got old really fast. If they were vinyl then I could just rip them off but since they're painted on, I'm screwed.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
blown4runner said:
wow, Molly you really do have a lot of time on your hands... I'd just like to have my truck re-painted black so it looks less faded, but its all good, I am just anal retentive

dude yeah you are........ your truck is black lmao..... if it was grey it would be different. SNOW CAMO ALL THE WAY!!!! mine will probably end up happening next christmas

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Brandon said:
snow camo haha that might look cool....
i think mike the anti bling in nor cal is doing his like that..... though i would do a tri color, white base with grey and silver camo over it. have to make my truck stand out even more lol

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
tacotoy said:
dude yeah you are........ your truck is black lmao..... if it was grey it would be different. SNOW CAMO ALL THE WAY!!!! mine will probably end up happening next christmas
But Rich, if ya do that then we wouldn't be able to find you while snow wheeling... that is if you ever go on a trail run, oops I didn't say that did I... you know its just cause I enjoy your company :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Zebra is pretty cool, but how bout a liger?
LMAO No we settled on Moab Camo - it is the "when it will happen" that is the hard part....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts