3,013 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
226 Posts
I decent cheap route would be a 3" cornfed suspension lift. They offer AAl in the rear and spacers up front. It goes for around $350.

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
toubabokoomi said:
i would like to keep it under or close to 1000
Spacers up front and AAL or shackles in the rear will be about your cheapest route. But spacers tend to ride very rough with TRD coils, so you may want to look into getting V6 non-trd coils, if you go with a spacer lift. Several companies market spacers, and some even have complete kits to save you the hassle of having to get parts of your lift from different vendors. Here's a few companies:

Cornfed -- He's running a sale on his complete lift kits right now. From the home page, click the Tacoma link in the products section, and scroll down to the complete kits to find out more.

ToyTec

Revtek

Tuff Country

Alternatively, for about $1000 +/-, you could go with a set of cheaper coilovers up front (SAW, All-Pro, Fabtech's basic coilovers) and an AAL or shackle in the rear.

Sway-A-Way Racerunner coilovers

All-Pro

Fabtech

Downey

Body lifts:

Roger Brown

Performance Accessories

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the set up you are talking about doing. 3 inch Cornfed and 3 inch Pa body lift. Order both thorugh Cornfed and you should be able to get itaround 600 or less. Then you will still have 400 bucks to put towards some new 33 12.50. Here is a pic of my truck

Specs on the lift
3 Inch Spacer
1.5 inch softride fabtech AAL
2inch Cornfed Shackel
3 inch PA Body Lift

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
where are you located?
try finding some fellow members from your area and drive around with them and ask a lot of questions about what everyone likes and doesn't like
also, I recomend just a 1-2" bl and any 3" suspension will work

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i'd go Toytec over CF any and every day. Their customer service is far superior, and their products are of equal quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts