TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shops that accept lifted Tacos (mine is 8.5"). I know one in Augusta but its too far away.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
sorry man, i don't know if there are many members in the middle of the state. just check around and see if a shop can do a truck out of factory specs. i've given up on alignments personally; i get them just to keep the steering wheel straight as possible.

·
Veteran Newbie
600 Posts
I just got a NTB 3 year alignment deal. As many alignments as I can do in three years for $130. This way after every trip I take I can go get it aligned again.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Maddog096 said:
I just got a NTB 3 year alignment deal. As many alignments as I can do in three years for $130. This way after every trip I take I can go get it aligned again.

i got a lifetime alignment deal with firestone for less then that :p

·
Registered
190 Posts
My wife paid $60 for mall of georgia to do a 4 wheel drive alignment (on a all wheel drive with solid rear axle) amazing, they also managed to do it whithout touching the caster/camber adjustment or toe didn'nt need adjusting, it was tracking straight.....at least I got our money back when I showed the service manager the dirt on the adjusting nuts.

·
Veteran Newbie
600 Posts
gregers05 said:
i got a lifetime alignment deal with firestone for less then that :p
Yeah but I can get it changed over to my new truck; you can not. I tried. And it says in their warranty that it does not cover off road use ( I have a copy ).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Maddog096
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing