TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone.

Not everyone on here knows, but Carolyn and I are moving back to MI. After almost 7 years of moving around the country, developing great friendships and wheeling in some AMAZING locations, Carolyn and I have made the personal choice to move back to MI to continue the growth of our family.

The move will provide us a support network and get us near our families.

Wheeling is in my blood and will never stop. Shit....I have a rig to finish!! I will have personal access to a family fab shop where the Ox will be finished and tested. Really, the one mtn range Carolyn and I haven't wheeled are the Aps and we are excited to get down there and check out the scene.

With that said! This Saturday we would like to extend the invite to you to join us at our going away party. We have quite a bit of packing left to do, so time will be limited.

Saturday, March 23
Time: 3:00 - 7:00pm

BYOB (I know....I usually provide the fruitical beverages, but limited fridge space due to the move limits my beverage holding capabilities)

I will be serving first come-first serve hotdogs and burgers around 5pm (quantities will be limited).

Shoot me a text/call/message on the board if you plan on attending. No pressure, but this might be the last time you get to see my sexy ass for quite some time.... :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think a part of me just died. I was looking forward to do more wheeling with you this summer. Good luck in MI. You will be missed.
Right? I feel the same.

My goals are set on a Sept Moab trip right now. There are some folks that have been talking about a trip in Sept.

·
20,355 Posts
You will be missed on the trails, but other things in life are more important.

Hopefully I can make an appearance.

·
4,068 Posts
Be sure to head over to the Indiana and Ohio boards when you get back in the area...we are not the most active chapter but we do head out a few times a year.

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Of course it would be this weekend when Im in Vegas and cant make it! Chris it was a bast running with you and I will miss you both. Have a safe trip and we hope to see you on the trails in the future. Maybe the September moab run. Eat a burger for me. Take care of that beautiful family of yours.

·
Registered
821 Posts
You'll be missed Chris. I can't make the party, but a Sept Moab run sounds like fun. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Good luck with the move Chris, hope everything works out for you guys! It's been a pleasure wheeling with you. Thanks for all the great spotting, minus a few rocks to the face of course!:D

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Congrats on the move back to your home area. I know the feeling of wanting to be close to the family (I'm only 3 hrs from where I grew up). Good luck on the move and with your growing family. I still miss Papa Smurf. That was a cool rig! Hard to believe that was 2009 when we went wheeling at Hot Springs. Tell the wife I said Hello!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Damn, loved wheeling with you. Gonna try to make it Saturday but have an engagement party and a March snow storm to contend with. All the best and, if we don't see you Saturday, hopefully we'll see you in MOAB!!!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Looks like we should come down for this. Sucks you guys are moving but I'm sure we will see you guys on the trail at somepoint.

·
Registered
853 Posts
It was good to meet ya and a blast to wheel with ya man. Probly won't make the party. Have a safe trip and good luck with the move.
Wouldn't mind making that Moab run with yall in September.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For those attending tomorrow, most people are coming a little later than the original time. Looks like its an evening thing starting around 6pm or so.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Chris, sent a pm not sure where to go either so lmk

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
For those attending tomorrow, most people are coming a little later than the original time. Looks like its an evening thing starting around 6pm or so.
That'll work a little better for me as well, so I can put in some work on the toyota today.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts