·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

More pics to come.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yep, pretty much the same spot he put his jeep on it's side the last time we were there.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This time he wasnt trying to flop it cause he had his sone with him. They just got twisted up somehow...It was pretty tippy because its even more washed out. Going up i picked up a front tire coming off of it.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Is this that secret trail you guys found? It looks fun.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not a secret it has a trail marker and everything. It was a really cool trail.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well I assumed it was legal, I just meant secret in that no one I know of has done it...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We did it years ago but it wasnt as bad as it is now. Its washed out pretty bad after the rain...It says dead end on the trail marker so im sure not everyone wants to try it.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I forget the # but if you go back like your going to T33a and pass it where the old playground was..Stay allong the cable you will come to it. It says dead end but it went back a ways...We still didnt get to the end of it. The start is super washed out and then ocmes all the rocks. We passed a small river crossing and it got pretty tight...We turned around in a tightly wooded area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts