TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got some Lightforce 240's but they aren't clearing my stinger and I don't really have any other place to fit them. I've now decided to go with Hella 4000's and am currently looking for the best deal on them. So far the best price that I've found is $180 + ship for a pair. Does that sound like a good deal?

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
yep, ive seen them can go for as much as 110 each

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
mine came to 250 with the wiring kit and all that crap...

·
Registered
870 Posts
ebay, and i know the walmart by me sells the 550 kits with wiring for 75, im not sure if they carry the 4000 though, try summit...

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ebay, and i know the walmart by me sells the 550 kits with wiring for 75, im not sure if they carry the 4000 though, try summit...
Yea, I'm getting these from a guy on eBay.

The Wal-Marts around here carry the 500 kit for $62. They don't carry the 4000.

Checked with Summit and they want $115 each.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Are you freakin kidding! I just sold those to you! damn that really sucks, no worries you will be able to get what you paid for if not more. I am sorry that didnt work out. Im certain you looked at welding a tab in a different spot already?

Aaron

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you freakin kidding! I just sold those to you! damn that really sucks, no worries you will be able to get what you paid for if not more. I am sorry that didnt work out. Im certain you looked at welding a tab in a different spot already?

Aaron
lol, I know. I was so disappointed when they didn't fit. The tabs are currently spaced as narrow as they can be. If I brought them closer together, the lights would touch each other. A friend of mine already picked them up from me and mounted them on his ARB. Aside from them being a little too far forward, they fit perfectly. We are going to drill holes further back so we can get the lights even with the eduge of the bumper. Oh well, at least I got a chance to test the lights out for fun and DAMN they are BRIGHT! I was able to light up a house at the oppsite side of my block!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thats why us LightForce guys go on and on and no one believes how freakishly bright they are, I love to use them as cut off lights, though you have to back off about 30' for good death ray range !!!! Kablamm now get the fawk out of my lane you twit. Glad to hear they went to a good home.

Aaron

·
Registered
15 Posts
Check out Rally Lights

I've purchased all kinds of lights from them, great to deal with...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts